No products in the cart.
Baby Movement Monitor with 4.3” Touch Control Display and Wired Sensor Pad
Movement monitoring and activity tracking reports give concerned parents the ultimate peace of mind. Angelcare’s AC315 movement, video and audio monitor includes the standard wired movement sensor pad and features activity tracking which reports on baby’s movement levels. Alarm will sound if no movement is detected after 20 seconds. Ideal for monitoring a newborn infant or young baby. This monitor can also be used without the wired sensor pad for those early toddler years. The AC315 baby monitor is there when you need it. Dependable, trusted, and beautifully designed, Angelcare video and audio monitors are the basic tools of infant care.
- 4.3″ LCD Touch Control parent unit
- Under-the-mattress wired sensor pad tracks subtle movements (like breathing) that audio and video monitors can’t detect* (This product is intended to be used only for parental reassurance to monitor your baby’s movements.)
- Alarm will sound if no movement is detected after 20 seconds
- Wall-mount or tabletop camera with adjustable magnetic mount
- Low profile camera with room temperature display (turns red for too warm and blue for too cool)
- Movement activity and room temperature reports covering last two months
- Secure digital transmission (2.4GHz)
- Two-way talk
- Wide angle lens with digital zoom (2x) and pan
- Night vision
- Range up to 820ft (clear line of sight)
- Alerts: Out-of-range, low battery, room temperature and movement
- Adjustable movement sensitivity levels
- Visual sound level indicator
The sensor pad must be placed directly on a solid surface under the mattress. It is not compatible with hollow core mattresses or mattresses containing memory foam that comes in contact with the sensor pad.
* While Angelcare intends to provide peace of mind to our consumers, monitoring of a premature baby or babies considered to be at risk should be carried out only under the supervision of a doctor or health care professional. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease or condition. This monitor should NOT be used to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).