The US Coast Guard-approved Puddle Jumper Kids Life Jacket can be used instead of a Type III personal flotation device to help keep children (15 to 30 kilograms) safe while they play in or on the water. An adjustable buckle snaps in back and ensures a secure fit as they grow. Unlike other PFDs, this life jacket is made from woven polyester, resulting in a softer fabric and less chafing; the jacket also features a fun watermelon design so your child won’t rush to take off the vest. Whether they’re at the pool, at the beach, or on a boat, kids wearing this life jacket will be able to move and swim freely and will get a confidence boost if they’re just learning to swim.
– US Coast Guard-approved life jacket Type V/III; substitutes for a Type III PFD when worn
– Premium fabric construction with softer, woven polyester for less chafing
– Watermelon design inspires more fun in the water
– Comfortable design for freedom of movement; gives beginning swimmers more confidence
– Adjustable buckle snaps in back and ensures a secure fit; fits children 15 to 30 kilograms